[wp-polyglots] [it_IT] translation quite done

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Feb 19 13:28:35 GMT 2005

Il Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:50:41 +0100, Stefano <steagl at people.it> scrive:

>We have quite terminated the italian transaltion on Rosetta. I
>downloaded the PO files and edited it a bit  locally with POedit cause
>there was some trouble with some stringes, i uploaded it back to
>Rosetta, but even if it full translated the percentage it's not 100%
>but 99,something %.

I had completed the first translation, fixed problem with special
characters etc. I geberated a working .mo files too and it work on the
local copy of my blog.

Now we need to have some people that use it and do check about:

1) typos
2) problems (text to long, missallignement etc
3) strings untralsated cause hard coded into code

Volunteers can contact me at steve AT 40annibuttati DOT it to get .mo
file for test

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)