[wp-polyglots] Volunteering for french translation

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Fri Feb 18 22:37:32 GMT 2005

Actually, didn't we decide that we should be using literal characters
only, instead of HTML character entities? I hate to say that if you've
done the entire thing with character entities, but Ryan's posts [1] &
[2] informed us that we should be using literal characters, since
that's the W3C best practice, and the repository will have different
versions for different character encodings.

[1]
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-polyglots/2005-February/
000044.html
[2]