[wp-polyglots] Volunteering for french translation

Fairweb web at fairweb.fr
Fri Feb 18 18:17:49 GMT 2005

Good question !
I imported the file locally and found a few special chars that where not
html translated.
I also corrected 3 errors which prevented the soft from compiling the file.
Unfortunately I did not keep track of the line numbers.

Is there a way I can re-load my version to Rosetta or do we work differently
from now ? Sorry but I'm new to the project so I don't know how you usually
work together.

Myriam