[wp-polyglots] For the Swedish translators (but anyone else is of course free to read...)

Sebastian Djupsjöbacka sebastian.djupsjobacka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:35:28 GMT 2005

Hi there everyone!

Me and a couple of other Swedish speaking fellows have been quite busy
translating over at Rosetta, and have reached 100%. Now I think that
we should check the translation, agree on some basic terminology and
fix the .po file where the terminology is fuzzy.

Swedish translators (you know who you are): could you please mail me
so that we can build a real team instead of being a bunch of
independent translators? I don't think it's useful to burden the
mailing list with the details of our conversation so I think it's
better if we continue it in private.

Cheers,
Sebastian Djupsjöbacka

PS. I have attached the sv_SE.po file with the umlaut characters
translated into html entities. I have not yet been able to build a .mo
file of it, though. I get strange errors in poEdit when I try.