[wp-polyglots] Tips for translating with Rosetta

Fairweb web at fairweb.fr
Wed Feb 16 20:29:37 GMT 2005

Hello,
I've just joined this list and I'm pleased to greet everybody.

Being French, I would say that the "vous" should be used in softwares. It is
very uncommon to see "tu" in any application aimed for an unidentified
public. I would expect "tu" to be used in games but I would not recommend it
for a blog.
By the way, if I can help with any translation or interpretation, I'll be
happy to do so ;)

Myriam