[wp-polyglots] The 1.5 POT and The Translation Repository

S.K skichu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:30:59 GMT 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:15:20 -0600, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> wrote:
> /tools/trunk/...         - wp-gettext and misc tools
> es_ES/trunk/messages/es_ES.po  - es_ES po file
> es_ES/trunk/messages/es_ES.mo  - es_ES mo file
> es_ES/trunk/theme/... - es_ES version of the default theme
> es_ES/trunk/dist/...  - Localized versions of license.txt and
> readme.html
> es_ES/trunk/tools/... - Scripts to make tarballs, etc.
Hi

I could see only wp-getext file inside the "/toos/trunk"  folder.

Please tell me where I could find the other tools and files like
"es_ES/trunk/messages/es_ES.po", "es_ES/trunk/messages/es_ES.mo"  etc.

I am interested in tranlating WP into Tamil (pronounced "Thamizh" by
natives), which is an ancient but very much live and vibrant language
of southern Inidan state of Tamil Nadu.

Thanks and regards

S.K