[wp-polyglots] Intro

Annette chemport at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:48:21 GMT 2005

Hi !

My name is Annette Foelske, and my native language is German.
I am German, however, living and working in Switzerland at the moment.
I spend my sparetime for some translations at worpress.de.

I definitively have to improve my english, especially the slang.
I have got always problems to understand it.

Greetz,

Annette