[wp-polyglots] Intro

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 04:03:05 GMT 2005

Hi!

I'm Kimmo (aka Kim).  I'm originally from Finland.  I live in
Stamford, CT, USA.  After over 12 years of lving in the New York metro
area, I will be returning to Finland this summer.

I started the Finnish translation on Rosetta, but got stalled on some
entries that couldn't readily be translated.  It is great to see all
the interest in getting WordPress translated.  I'm particularly glad
to see other translators also working on the Finnish translation.

Regards,
+ Kim