[wp-polyglots] Intro

Nicolás Fantino nfantino at 100px.com
Wed Feb 16 00:07:38 GMT 2005

Hi all! My name is Nicolás (AKA ala_747). I have worked with a really
cool team to release the three major spanish translations of WP 1.2
about 8 months ago. I hope we will work together again to do the same
(hola, Esther... te esperamos por allí ;)).

I also think that we all can put our two cents in this new mailing list
to help the english spoken developers to know our special needs, making
WP a very advanced i18n web application, I will do my best on that :)

Greetings from Spain

N :o)))