[wp-polyglots] Intro

Rob Mientjes robmientjes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 23:08:02 GMT 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:48:38 -0800, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> I'm Matt and I really only speak English but I'm excited about more
> international coordination for WordPress.

(Even though there's already another topic, I think this title
(subject) is mroe apt for the task.)

I'm Rob, native Dutch. English is almost my second language, I know
some German and French and I can transcribe Latin and Ancient Greek.

And Matt, I think the internationlisation would be awesome. I think
many Dutch starting bloggers (can't start young enough) don't master
English well enough to be able to modify a system like this. It would
be a good thing IMO.
--
Cheers,
Rob.