[wp-polyglots] Re: wp-polyglots Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

Michel Klijmij michel at klijmij.net
Sat Apr 2 14:12:24 GMT 2005

Op vr, 01-04-2005 te 14:06 +0200, schreef Max:
> > - What to do now with the translated po/mo file?

I'd still like an answer on that question; I've got the translations,
now what do I do with them? I've read something about a subversion
repository but didn't find easy step-by-step instructions.

> > - How to get all potential Dutch translators organized?
>
> I'd say this list. =]
> However, I've tried that a while ago, and had no (Dutch) response. I
> also had some questions (mosty "if I don't agree with this and that
> translation, what should we do?" kind of questions), but couldn't
> find
> a way to get answers -- so at the moment, I'm not doing that much on
> the translation.

The translation is finished, that is, all strings are translated and
there have been checks and some cleaning up. There are several people
who worked on it (the version I have 3, and also 3 or so people through
Rosetta), so there is interest. I wouldn't mind being the official
maintainer for the dutch translation, as I already receive some e-mail
about it from different people (either find me through google or through
the WordPress codex)

Vriendelijke groet,        | E-mail: michel at klijmij.net
                           | Web   : http://michel.klijmij.net/
                           | Jabber: michel at jabber.xs4all.nl
Michel Klijmij             | GPGkey: 0x8A43CF30