[Wp-install] Retire install4free.wordpress.com please

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:18:20 GMT 2007

Lloyd Budd wrote:
> Every few weeks, I get an email from a concerned WordPress.com
> customer that wants to make sure that we know that
> install4free.wordpress.com is there and it is not a scam. Some of them
> do not understand that there is also an installable version.
>
> Anyway, it has been plenty of time to get
> http://install4free.wordpress.net going.
>
> Thanks,

Yeah, you tell em! Lmao! Did MarkR ever reply back to Jeremy Visser
about that script/layout, by Visser? Last I heard it's been 3 months or
more without a response.. :P I still have a copy of that though, I think
it's awesome. However, I heard that the back-end of the script/layout or
whatever wasn't finished? How's that coming along Jeremy? /Me thinks,
time to check out the SVN fer it again lmao...

spencerp