[Wp-install] Times

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue Jul 11 16:56:33 GMT 2006

TechGnome wrote:
> OH shoot.... I knew there was a problem with that... I would imagine
> they are not grabable by the feed, at least I would hope not.... and
> since we are on wp.com,  there's no way to hack the feed files.....
> hmmm.... I'll have to figure out something else then.....can we .....
> wait, this list is public isn't it? I was thinking that the list could
> be notified when a comment goes into moderation, but I think it also
> sends a copy of the comment in the email.... and if this is a publicly
> viewable list (ala archives) then we've got the risk of user names and
> passwords being available when they shouldn't be.

I just commented. The feed:
http://install4free.wordpress.com/comments/feed
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <!--  generator="wordpress/MU"
  -->
- <rss version="2.0"
xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
- <channel>
  <title>Comments for Installing WordPress for free</title>
  <link>http://install4free.wordpress.com</link>
  <description>We need more WordPress !</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:53:03 +0000</pubDate>
  <generator>http://wordpress.org/?v=MU</generator>
  </channel>
  </rss>

so that's a zero.

Emailing this list.. we'll see what comes through. Though I imagine it's
what you said above TG.

In which case we need to login to the blog to find out....or as we are
all logged in, visit the page?
http://install4free.wordpress.com/2006/06/25/get-in-touch/

P.