[Wp-install] Re: To get this off my chest..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 06:43:56 GMT 2006

After I had submit the previous email, and re-read what I had wrote.. I myself thought it was totally uncalled for, which it was..

My actions/remarks over this all, well, was quite frankly immature, a-hole-ish, childish, and down right uncalled-for. I shouldn't have taken my anger, and feelings out publically on a list as this one..  :(

I should have listened to what Vicki had said in a forum reply to one of my own threads.. by releasing such feelings on a local server blog. I apologize to everyone on this list, for acting like a childish a-hole.  And publically making other's appear "evil or bad".. in which they really are not, at all..

I apologize to Handy and Podz, for the a-hole-ish emails I had sent them privately. And doing the copy/pastes of such private convos, between Handy and I .. and sending them as references.. Yes Moshu! I need a spanking.. You told me a few times already about that.. and I just never listened.. sigh. :(

I have to especially give an apology to MichaelH and Samboll, because they *are* good people. And they do, do, a great job of helping people when they need it. I'm also sure there was a good reason behind me being removed from the Install4free team.. I was just too *about me*, and wasn't looking at the real reasons of why such punishments/actions were placed upon me.. .  :(

I also have to apologize to Doodlebee, and the others on this list, for shelling out the harsh, garbage email of mine before this one.. :(  Everyone on this list, including those that I had exchanged emails with privately.. shouldn't have had to deal with the crap emails of mine.

I also shouldn't have made an email, making fun of Podz's decision to have those two guys moderators, let alone making fun and being harsh to everyone in the process.. because I was being a selfish a-hole.. :(

My moderator status was revoked, because I *did* make a mistake, and that should have been left alone by me from the start.. I shouldn't have kept asking about it, I shouldn't have kept harping about it all. The punishment was made, I should have just excepted it, and left it alone.. but I didn't. And I'm sorry to everyone for that as well.. :(

I'm sure everyone totally dislikes, or hates me now.. :(  I'm not even expecting any replies to this email either.. If you want too, that's cool.. if not, that's cool too. ;) :)  Also, after thinking about all of this further ..

I seriously believe/feel, that I shouldn't give up helping the users in the forums, just because of my previous anger, my slip ups.. my childish behaviour, and any irresponsible actions I had made. After all, it would not be fair to the users seeking the help, it's not fair to everyone else (volunteers/moderators/admins)..

I will be in the forums again, hopefully soon here.. ;):)  I've just been swamped with my own things lately, it's not even funny...sigh..  :(  I have been, however.. checking the forums from time to time.. and so forth. So, I'll be coming in there again, soon. ;):)

All I can do is apologize, and hope everyone forgives me, and also start volunteering in the forums again.. I hope to eventually gain everyone's respect again, then.. I'm not sure that's even possible.. but, if it's not, I'll understand.. ;) :)

Anyway, sorry to everyone again, and expect some forum volunteering from spencerp again!! ;) :)

spencerp