[wp-hackers] Making different home URL

pushpendu mondal pushpendu.mondal at delgence.com
Wed Mar 16 12:23:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

Guys, I came across a problem and I require some help.
The problem is that I want to have different Home_Url with respect to IP or
the location where anyone belong.

for example:
 If I stays in United States, I want to have my Home_Url like*
https://www.example.com/ <https://www.example.com/>* so when  anyone tries
to open my site he should be redirected to above link.

If I stay in Germany , I want to have my Home_Url like*
https://www.example.com/de <https://www.example.com/de>* so when anyone
tries to open my site he should be redirected to this link.

How can I achieve this, Is there any way or any plugin?

Thanks

--
*Pushpendu Mondal* (Senior WordPress Developer)
*T :* +91 33 66155181