[wp-hackers] Get involved in Wordpress community

Koen Van den Wijngaert koen at koenvandenwijngaert.be
Wed Jun 22 07:06:00 UTC 2016

Hello Ching,

Great to hear you and your friends are interested in contributing. I would
suggest taking a look at https://make.wordpress.org/ to see how you can
contribute and joining the WordPress Slack
<https://make.wordpress.org/chat/> to get to know the community.

Regards,

Koen

PS: You better get used to writing WordPress instead of Wordpress ;-)