[wp-hackers] Are there any implications about using wp_redirect( add_query_arg( '', '' ) )?

James DiGioia jamesorodig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:57:12 UTC 2016

add_query_args takes two or three parameters, depending on how you'd prefer
to use it. See here:
https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/add_query_arg/

It's not automatically going to redirect using the current $_GET params;
you need to specify in the function args what those params are supposed to
be.