[wp-hackers] A n00b's rough road

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Fri Feb 5 16:46:10 UTC 2016

Hi —

I didn’t mean “political” in a literal sense, but in the sense that your question was soliciting highly subjective opinion. Stack Exchange is for (reasonably) objective technical questions, not debates.  I totally see the point of raising the question, but StackExchange is not the proper place to raise it.  That’s why they got after you.

> On Feb 5, 2016, at 7:43 AM, J.D. Grimes <jdg at codesymphony.co> wrote:
> I think the best way to report this would be to open an issue on GitHub where the 2016 theme was developed: https://github.com/WordPress/twentysixteen

This is a better idea.

--