[wp-hackers] XML-RPC POST attack

Pavel Hejn pavelevap at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:20:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I found many ideas how to protect website from XML-RPC attacks (POST hits).
They suggest .htaccess protection, using filter, delete file, use special security plugin, ban IP
address, etc.
But I want to use this protocol on my website and wanted to ask if there is any way to protect
XML-RPC from Ddos attacks directly on server side (Apache)?
I am searching for something which can be usable for many different websites on one server.
I do not want to allow only specific IP address, etc.
Do you have any working solution?

Thank you very much for ideas!

Pavel