[wp-hackers] is there a hook firing right after the </html>?

Nashwan Doaqan nashwan.doaqan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:26:53 UTC 2015

There is no 'after_get_footer' hook. Maybe you can use
'template_include' filter to encapsulate the working template with your
ob_* functions. You should notice, some themes doesn't use get_footer
function.. they must include wp_head() but get_footer() isn't required
as far as I know.. Another option may be using
register_shutdown_function() ? ..

Good Luck !