[wp-hackers] WP_DEBUG TRUE

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:25:43 UTC 2015

Even though this constant and all of its brothers (WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY etc.. )
is set to FALSE at the wp-config, I'm getting a PHP notice on the admin
dashboard - from one of the plugins installed.

Notice: Undefined variable: img_width in
...\wp-content\plugins\xxxxx\functions\xxxx.php on line 81

Obviously, there is some poor coding on that plugin author's code (which I
masked above )/ However, that's a different point. ( I will contact him to
fix that error. )

My question is..

Why is it that while the WP_DEBUG gang is set to FALSE at the config, I
still get a PHP notice on the dashboard?