[wp-hackers] WP Backend "All Pages" Times Out From 6000+ Pages?

scott.a.herbert scott.a.herbert at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:39:36 UTC 2015

I'd say it was unlikely. We have north of 50,000 pages on our intranet and the backend runs fine. We did have an issues with speed for editors (as opposed to admins) but that was a plugin issue.

i'd suggest that's where you start if you have a stage site start deactivating plugins and see if on of them is the issue.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.