[wp-hackers] Possibly not the right place for this

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 01:36:08 UTC 2014

There also this as well: https://www.apachefriends.org/faq_linux.html

XAMPP runs, but why are none of the images being displayed?

That's a special problem with some Linux systems. Please open your
/opt/lampp/etc/httpd.conf and look for these two lines:

#EnableMMAP off
#EnableSendfile off

Remove the # in both lines and restart your Apache. Your images should be back.
Regards,
Daniel Fenn