[wp-hackers] (no subject)

Luke Bryan lukebryan at sharefaith.com
Sat Nov 29 16:12:45 UTC 2014

Greetings all,

I've been testing WP 4.1, and there's one new feature I can't quite
understand:
Clicking an image shows a new toolbar that adds left, right, center, and
no-align to the edit/delete buttons. Clicking these buttons seems to do the
same thing as clicking left, center, right align, or untoggling the current
selected (no-align) on the normal toolbar.

Is this feature redundant, or am I missing something? Are users not
connecting the use of align with selection of image?

Best regards,
Luke