[wp-hackers] Peer to peer marketplace

Chris Christoff hello at chriscct7.com
Wed May 21 04:06:02 UTC 2014

-- Please reply above this line --

## Chris replied, on May 21 @ 12:05am (AMT):

A similar extension, Frontend Submissions, is available for Easy
Digital Downloads, where the main difference from Woo's Product
Vendors, is that in EDD's version vendors do everything on the
frontend, and don't need to see or access the backend.
--
Chris Christoff
hello at chriscct7.com
http://www.chriscct7.com [1]
@chriscct7
If you feel the need to donate, as a college student, I appreciate
donations of any amount. The easiest way to donate to my college fund
is via the donation button at the bottom of my
homepage: http://chriscct7.com/ [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.chriscct7.com
[2] http://chriscct7.com/

## wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com replied, on May 20 @ 6:41pm (AMT):

There is the Product Vendors extension for WooCommerce:
 > http://www.woothemes.com/products/product-vendors/ and I'm
pretty sure
 > there are similar extensions for the other eCommerce plugins
out there.

 > - Coen

 Thanks Chris and Coen for your replies.

 I hadn't been aware of the product vendors extension before.

 From further discussions with the site owner it looks as if
 they /do/ want to go down the route of store within a store.

 best,

## wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com replied, on May 20 @ 5:01am (AMT):

There is the Product Vendors extension for WooCommerce:
 http://www.woothemes.com/products/product-vendors/ and I'm pretty
sure
 there are similar extensions for the other eCommerce plugins out
there.

 - Coen
 On May 20, 2014 3:43 AM, "Urban Legend web, Duncan O'Neill" <

## wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com replied, on May 19 @ 9:43pm (AMT):

Ive seen a premium theme that lets you users create a store within a
store.

 > So each user can have their own marketplace.
 >
 > http://wedevs.com/theme/dokan/

 Thanks for your reply Chris,

 but this is not what I'm after. I'm after something
 which will let users 'buy' direct from other users.
 When a 'sale' occurs, the seller's account is debited.

 Something like one of the links on this page;

 http://p2pmarketplaces.wordpress.com/

 e.g. http://www.9flats.com/

 except the above doesn't use WP.

 best,

## Conversation started by wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com, on May 19 @ 8:56pm (AMT):

Ive seen a premium theme that lets you users create a store within a
store.

 So each user can have their own marketplace.

 http://wedevs.com/theme/dokan/

 Not sure if that is what you are after.

 On 2014-05-19, 8:17 PM, "Urban Legend web, Duncan O'Neill"