[wp-hackers] hooking into admin_head-nav-menus.php or load-nav-menus.php

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 04:02:06 UTC 2014

I am writing a little plugin that creates nav menu items based on an array.
I have an issue where not all the links are clickable, and seem to be
registering three times for each menu item.  I am not real familiar with
either of these hooks, but it would be immensely helpful if someone could
comment on which hook is better to use.

 I have seen buddypress making use of  /load-nav-menus.php/ but have seen
/admin_head-nav-menus.php/ as the proper way to insert menu items into the
meta box area.

Here is a pastebin of the code. It is functional, but is still experiencing
the issues I described.

http://pastebin.com/hSrsEMiK <http://pastebin.com/hSrsEMiK>

Any help is greatly appreciated