[wp-hackers] CSRF vulnerability in WP HTML Sitemap 1.2 (WordPress plugin)

Harry Metcalfe harry at dxw.com
Fri Mar 28 16:30:50 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

The 14 days is just to acknowledge the report, not to release a fix. The
policy does not prescribe a time for fixes for exactly the reasons
you've outlined. We'll always work with people to agree a reasonable
time for fixing and publication, unless they don't reply to us. In which
case, we can't do much other than publish. We also generally do wait
longer than 14 days, as you can see from these reports.
> Posting vulnerability reports here isn't going to alert the majority of the affected users, and it has that spammy feel (even though its not spam).
I'll add you to the list! So far, we're 1 for and 1 against.

Harry

Harry Metcalfe
07790 559 876
@harrym