[wp-hackers] GSOC-2014 Idea: View comments through posts in android (Amandeep Singh)

Aaron Douglas aaron at automattic.com
Thu Mar 27 11:35:58 UTC 2014

Amandeep -

We're in #wordpress-gsoc and #wordpress-mobile pretty much all the time.
 We may not be at our keyboard, but I suggest pinging one of us by
mentioning our username and our IRC client will let us know someone is
trying to reach us.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Douglas | Mobile Maker | aaron at automattic.com | skype: astralbodies