[wp-hackers] Working with Wordpress-Android Code

Aaron Douglas aaron at automattic.com
Wed Mar 12 13:00:47 UTC 2014

Hi Amandeep -

Most of the contributors to WordPress for Android are now using Android
Studio.  If you're looking for some of the Android contributors in
#WordPress-Mobile try pinging mbiais since he's one of the mentors on
Android for Google Summer of Code.  A lot of us hang out in the room all
day long but only check it for activity once in a while.

I like your suggestion of having a filter/sort feature.  As with any new
feature, the user experience is key.  I'd suggest maybe drawing up a quick
sketch of your suggestion to share with the IRC chat room.  It definitely
would let us give you better feedback to see what you're thinking.

Cheers,

Aaron