[wp-hackers] GSoC 2014: Form / Survey Plugin

Quincy Kwende quincykwende at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 01:36:24 UTC 2014

Hello Ian,

Considering your review of my requirements for the Form / Survey Plugin, I
have been able to come up with a draft proposal,
it can be found @
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tPLCKGRCIWMgYP0kLWXjoSlddbYbT8FSj7VGfoDPolY/edit?usp=sharing

I would be glad if you can review my proposal.

Thanks and Best Regards