[wp-hackers] Introducing Myself To WordPress Community

Bhuvnesh Joshi bhuvneshonline at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:49:50 UTC 2014

Hello,

Its been long time I sent my introduction got stuck with my
mid sem exams and was not much activity on the list.

I have few queries regarding this project:

1.I have seen the reference mentioned on the page and I could see that
template development has been started.
   So will this project be like taking up the work done so far and taking
it to a publishable level or I can start from scratch
   using those tickets and work which has been done on the given github
template as reference for this project.

2.Does buddypress theme will required to be responsive?

3.Is is a good Idea to use bootstrap in case we will be building a
responsive template?

4.If this needs to be extension of current development is their any small
task in current template which can be given to me so that I can get a bit
of idea what kind of knowledge or areas I have to brush up or improve
before engading into template developement will be a great help.

5.I have fair knowldege of normal wordpress theme developement.It will be a
good help if you can tell me how this template project is different from
normal wordpress/buddypress theme.Please donot take this as I am asking to
be spoon feed but any pointers are always helpful from experience members.

I hope I am not too late and will get a chance to work on this project this
gsoc :)

Any other comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Regards
Bhuvnesh Joshi