[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2014] unique idea: Interactive Drag & Drop Content Editor

Erik Engi kireerike at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:45:34 UTC 2014

Hy Bryan,

Thank you for helping me adjusting the details!
I started to create a Google Document in which I added the requirements.
Here it is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cp8d5eDtjsipF3rzqx0dU-dQ-eidfa_OU4n1qQ2eNow/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free to add some note if you wish. After the requirements are fixed I
will create a detailed schedule plan for the project. Please let me know if
I need to add something or if I need to go into details. This document
contains now just the basics.

I think, after GSoC is over other WordPress community members could
contribute to this project and maintain the code and add new functions as
well.
As I mentioned it before, I think this plugin can help and make even more
easier to create templates for site-builders. I believe with such a plugin
even everyday WordPress users can customize their own page layout. So I
think the users and the community will be happy to use this plugin, because
it gives more possibility to edit the page layout structure and it extends
the usability of WordPress. Also, I think the future of this plugin is that
it will be useful for many WordPress users.

Regards,
Erik Engi