[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2014] unique idea: Interactive Drag & Drop Content Editor

Erik Engi kireerike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:33:01 UTC 2014

Hi Dobri,

Yes, this is definitely what I mean, you got my idea, but I am planing to
design it more easy to usable and I would like to create a simple and clear
UI for it. Also, it would be open source (of course), if GSoC will accept
my proposal, and it could be the part of the WordPress core if the
community and the mentors wish it.

Mentors, if someone of you is interested in my project and you think it
would be a good project for GSoC, than please contact with me. It is
important for me, because than we can start to specify the details of the
project and I am able to start working on my proposal.

Thank you Dobri helping me out and thanks for your responses in advance!

Regards,
Erik
 Engi