[wp-hackers] do you guys distinquish between various PHP commenting options?

Jacob Santos wordpress at jacobsantos.com
Sat Jul 19 19:32:37 UTC 2014

I suggest reading Clean Code for more on when comments are needed and not
needed. I don't believe the author goes to deeply into this subject as it
is mostly subjective. I believe most of what is said, is contained in my
previous email. You don't have to follow everything in Clean Code, because
some of the suggestions may violate coding standards and practices of the
team you are on.

Read and have an open mind. The book contains concepts from professionals
that, if you practice, will put you on the same level as professionals and
in some cases, above them. If you code this way, then few people will doubt
your level. There are code smells which may also make you a better
programmer.

Jacob Santos