[wp-hackers] Admin dashboard > category box wish list.

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 10:26:09 UTC 2014

Hello everybody...

On Wordpress dashboard, at the "categories" section, I have 3 basic
questions. I'd appreciate any lending hands.

(1) How do I change the length of that area so I can display all my cats -
eliminating the need for the vertical scroll-bar?

(2) How do I ensure that the __top level items__ are listed in an order I
specify (or even better in the order they were created - sorted by their
TTID) ?
   currently, out of the box WordPress displays them in an alpabetical
order.

and finally,

(3) is there a simple trick to tell WordPress to keep the checked terms in
their own original hierarchical spot - rather than by moving them to the
top as currently?