[wp-hackers] finding a code snippet in wordpress core

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 16:01:25 UTC 2014

Yeah this isn't something you should need an online tool for. If you're
using an IDE or an editor with some sort of project management, you should
import WordPress as part of your project and then you can do a project-wide
search. If your editor doesn't support searching within files, you should
use something like grep or ack to find what you're looking for (and get a
new editor).