[wp-hackers] Google's insight on Codex Articles

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Jan 27 17:56:19 UTC 2014

We did some testing in a case where Mark Jaiquith's authorship info
was showing up on an article.

It's definitely the "by name" line at the end of the article that
causes it to happen. In cases where there is more than one byline,
Google isn't as likely to make the bad assumption.

As yet, we do not have a good solution for this, but it hasn't really
been a pressing matter.

-Otto