[wp-hackers] Finding a simple bug

Sameer Siruguri sameers.public at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 21:04:24 UTC 2014

Might it be easier to find bugs/issues for commonly-used plugins, that
might be better targets for first-timers?

I learned something by updating Wp-Footnotes to work in WP3 (thought it
turned out the original developer had already done it, I just didn't find
his Github repo before I found his WP.org repo.) But still, it was fun and
I learned a little bit of the WP API.

S.