[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin inspections

Kirk Wight kwight at kwight.ca
Wed Feb 19 20:35:04 UTC 2014

I find the example "light-touch" (what does that mean?) inspection to be of
very little value at all. Phrases like "very likely to have", "contains or
is likely to contain", and "probably contains" mean nothing when it comes
to security: is it, or isn't it? More complete reviews with definitive
statements and examples would be of much more interest to myself.