[wp-hackers] Importing from xml

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:32:14 UTC 2014

I'm moving one Go Daddy account website into another Go Daddy account
I'm about to do the import xml but the checkbox there which is about the
"important file attachment" is confusing to me.

I already have the uploads folder uploaded to the new empty site.

It appears to me that the export file should have the  image file
name/folder references so my uploading of the backed up upload folder
should just fit right in.

And therefore,  I should not check the import file attachments checkbox but
just wanted to double check with you...