[wp-hackers] Paypal Donations

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 15:43:40 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I've just seen a paypal donation form on the ottopress.com website and I
would like to have something similar on my sites, I've had a nosey at
the HTML source code and it looks like to be a widget of some sort, but
I've not been able to find any plugin that has the same options for
Amount, Currency and so on.

I managed to find the link below but this mentions that you cant have
the amount, and currency drop downs on WordPress.
http://en.support.wordpress.com/paypal/

If someone could perhaps point me in the right direction as to how to do
this, i'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks