[wp-hackers] Wordpress Query Variables - Controlling Which Pages Allow Them

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 18:15:08 UTC 2014

Is there a way to control which pages, or rewritten urls, are allowed a
specific query variable?  For example, if I add 30 query variables in a
plugin, all of those query variables are allowed to be loaded on any given
page or permalink.  How can I prevent this, so only the permalinks specified
are allowed to use a query string?

I looked into permastructs but that looks like its limited for use with
taxonomies.  Maybe some kinda of canonical rule for query vars?   Does
something already exist for this that I am not aware of?