[wp-hackers] wordpress.org profile no longer lists my plugins

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Apr 22 16:53:42 UTC 2014

Additional: If you change your Display Name here:
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/pmenard/edit

Then that will get picked up and used instead of "pmenard" for the name in
the sidebar on plugin pages, even if you use "pmenard" as the Contributors
line in the readme.

Example:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/pluginception/

Look in the sidebar under Author. Has my full name. But the readme.txt has
this:

Contributors: Otto42

Which is my username.

Eventually, we plan to integrate the /support/profiles page with the
profiles w.org pages, but we're not there yet. Profiles should eventually
become the single place to control info about your w.org account.

-Otto