[wp-hackers] Tested up to:, how does that work?

Ian Dunn ian at iandunn.name
Thu Apr 17 16:06:33 UTC 2014

On 4/17/14, 8:58 AM, Phillip Lord wrote:
> I've been trying to follow this advice, to update my plugin version
> Tested status:
> And, yet, the webpage says "3.3.2"
> Rather confused. Have I done something wrong? Or do I need to update the
> readme on the latest tag?

Yeah, you need to update the current stable tag. There can also
sometimes be a delay between when you update SVN and when the plugin
repo updates, so wait at least an hour if you don't see it taking effect.

Having said that, I just updated a few about an hour ago and the repo
reflected the changes immediately.