[wp-hackers] Problem with force-line-breaks-in-post.

pushpendu mondal pushpendu.mondal at delgence.com
Mon Apr 7 06:39:52 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am a  wordpress theme developer, I had a problem when i upgraded my
clients my wordpress version from 3.7 to 3.8.1.  The problem is when my
clients press ENTER to give a line space to any post in visual text. Its
doesn't get effected on the live website. When I tested, I found wordpress
3.8.1 gives a default &nbsp space when we press enter, in text window thus
its doesn't effect in live url. So ,how can  I have effect of wordpress 3.7
version i.e when i press enter i should give a new line space.

Thanks
Pushpendu