[wp-hackers] Delete Row - Refreshes Page but not DB

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 19:22:41 UTC 2013

Right you are [again] J.D.

So should I just start sending you paypal payments for your assistance?
One more followup question -  I don't know any Ajax- is there a simple way
(now that the form is fixed) to remove that row without a page refresh?

Again, not familiar with ajax so coding that myself isn't an option yet, but
maybe there is a simple way to implement something like that?