[wp-hackers] Non-gettexted string detection tools?

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Tue Sep 24 22:07:59 UTC 2013

That is a really good question. As far as I know i18n tools only add a textdomain or create a pot file.
I do like the idea but it will lead to false detection of strings that don't need to be translated.

Marko

Op 24 sep. 2013, om 23:59 heeft J.D. Grimes <jdg at codesymphony.co> het volgende geschreven: