[wp-hackers] Sending a file to a plugin via XMLRPC?

David Anderson david at wordshell.net
Tue Sep 17 15:39:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

Has anyone ever written code to send a file, in chunks, from one WP
install to another, using XMLRPC? That's a task I've got to work on soon
- but I don't want to re-invent the wheel.

My plugin code will be installed at both ends.

The files are potentially very large. Basically, the sending end needs
to be able to:
a) See how much of the file is already uploaded ("oy, how much of this
file have you already got?")
b) Send the next chunk, in a loop ("here's a chunk - thanks - here's a
chunk - thanks ...")

Many thanks,
David

--