[wp-hackers] Front End User Meta Update Fail

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 04:08:11 UTC 2013

I am having an issue where the front end user_meta fields wont update as a
group.  I can enter a new value in one field at a time, and then it will
update.  Additionally the email field will never update.  No special code
here, just using:

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/9775/how-to-edit-a-user-profile-on-the-front-end

Put it in a bootstrap modal.  Only thing I did different was put it in an
include so the code wouldnt clutter up everything.   Is this code functional
for anyone else?